Sometimes, developing medical topics for research paper may be a much more challenging task than actually writing the paper itself. Of course, things get a lot easier once you’ve come up with a topic, but the problem is that some students do not like writing — they just don’t, and there’s nothing they can do about it. And that’s precisely with such students in mind that we launched our academic writing service 10 years ago. Working 24/7, we strive to provide our clients with top quality writing help that includes, among other things, developing good topics and writing a paper based on them. However, regardless of whether you choose to write your paper yourself or order our services, you need to have a clear understanding of what medical research paper topics should look like. And that’s why we decided to make things easy for you and came up with a list of topics that are broken down into several categories. In case you find it too difficult, do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you with any problem you’re facing.
Best Medical Research Paper Topics Selected for You
As we have already stated, some professors provide research paper topics themselves, while others leave it to their students to decide what they want to write about. If the former is the case, the professors seek to check the student’s knowledge and understanding of the particular material, whereas in the latter case they attempt to stimulate their students’ creative thinking. However, without proper practice it is hard to come up with a good topic, so let us have a look at some popular categories of medical paper research topics and analyze examples of such topics.
Controversial Medical Topics for a Research Paper
College or university professors often want their students to address an existing controversy by analyzing the available evidence and drawing a conclusion based on the evidence investigated.
- Cloning: a solution or complication? Do humans have the right to trespass on divine territory?
- Abortion – What should we say to the human rights advocates? Biologically speaking, are the rights of the woman and the yet unborn child equally important?
- Euthanasia: s there any room for a medical mistake? What is the risk of abuse? What is the healthcare worker’s role?
- Is there a humane way to execute a death penalty?
- Do prenatal illnesses provide enough justification for the health workers and parents to decide on abortion?
- Tests conducted on animals: an investment in the future or a perverted desire to torture?
- Donating organs of dead people – who has the right to make the decision?
- Do healthy people have the right to donate their organs? Is it OK t to motivate them with a financial incentive?
- Are there any conditions under which people should be made to donate their organs?
- Modern science seeks ways of allowing parents to choose what their children will look like. Is it acceptable for them to influence the appearance of their future child by predetermining their sex and hair color?
- The patient’s right to privacy and societal security – where should the line be drawn?
- Is it healthy to be a vegetarian?
- How effective is the anti-smoking campaign from a purely medical point of view?
Medical Argumentative Research Paper Topics
Medical argumentative essay topics are very popular with professors because they believe that in this way students get to widen their outlook on important medical problems and develop an informed position regarding them.
To help you come up with your own topic, we have put together a list of typical argumentative topics, so let’s take a look at them:
- The benefits of involving specially trained dogs in the treatment of neurological patients.
- The importance of increasing public awareness about the bipolar disorder.
- The positive effect of breastfeeding on the child’s future development.
- Social factors in the development and progression of schizophrenia.
- The role of the family in an effective treatment of sleeping disorders.
- The role of regular physical exercises in the prevention of heart-related diseases.
- Relationship between formula feeding and early child obesity.
- Preventive medicine is capable of saving public funds, though it requires significant investment in a short-term perspective.
- Stress is an integral part of healthy development, and thus it should not be avoided.
- Electronic cigarettes create a new problem instead of solving the old one.
- Eating disorders are not medical illnesses · Active lifestyle is a factor of great importance in preserving women’s reproductive health.
- It is critical to shift the focus of scientific research towards adult stem cells as opposed to embryonic stem cells.
Medical History Research Paper Topics
In some cases, students who get assigned medical history research papers need to think of a topic themselves. If you are in search of a good medical history essay topic, here are a few examples for you to consider:
- The history of ultrasonic research.
- The invention of X-ray photography and its influence upon the effectiveness of the diagnosing of pulmonary diseases.
- The impact of pandemic diseases upon the development of medicine and human society.
- The historical development of medical testing on living creatures including humans.
- The development of osteopathic medicine.
- Historical alterations to the role of nurses, their duties and responsibilities.
- Doctors in the service of totalitarian regimes – victims of the system or murderers?
- Application of frequently abused drugs in medical practice.
- The history and development of medical insurance.
- From radical surgery to the finest medicines with minimal side-effects: historical development of modern psychiatry.
- The history of preventive medicine — the results achieved so far.
- Introduction of hygiene into medical practice – the revolutionary development.
These are but a few possible medical history research topics, and we are certain you can easily come up with a lot more if you just put your mind to it!.
Medical Sociology Research Paper Topics
Though medical sociology is a comparatively specialized branch of research in medical sciences, it is still essential to understand what exactly s it deals with. It is very likely that some of you will have to write an essay on medical sociology, so we feel it is necessary to mention just a few sociology research topics to help you prepare for the challenge :
- The influence of medical sociology on domestic and international policies in the field of medicine
- The development of medical sociology as a separate discipline.
- The main sources of data for medical sociology.
- The sociology of mental disorders.
- The influence of sociological data on nursing practices.
- The impact e of medical factors, e.g., hormones, on sociological data.
- Statistical evidence in support or against the relation between physical exercises and weight control.
- The popularity of unconventional medical practices.
- Social factors involved in the legalization of euthanasia.
- The influence of traditional Chinese medicine on modern medical practices.
- The role governments play in their citizens’ health from a statistical standpoint. The importance of centralized effort.
Now that you’ve read all these topics you can no doubt come up with your own ones. Just practice developing your own ideas for medical sociology papers and the results will surely come!
Medical Anthropology Research Paper Topics
Medical anthropology is an important field of research and professors frequently address this subject when assigning tasks to their students. When you think over your medical anthropology paper assignment, we hope you will be inspired by one of the following topics:
- The interdisciplinary nature of medical anthropology.
- The relationship between nutrition and depressive states.
- The alterations in antibiotics sensitivity.
- The interdependence between psychological state and some somatic disorders.
- How likely is it for immunization to provoke autism? Scientific evidence and social myth.
- Cosmetic surgery – is it helpful or harmful?
- Teenage suicide – genetically defined predisposition.
- Abusing medicines. Possible prevention mechanisms.
- Autism and bipolar disorder – similarities and differences of both conditions.
- Anthropological aspects of autoimmune diseases.
These are only a few. We are sure that you will be able to continue this list yourself now.
Note that these are only the most popular categories of medical research paper topics for college students, and there may be a lot more of them. In case you have a hard time coming up with a topic for your paper or writing the paper itself, do not let your depression get you down Remember that we are always there to extend our helping hand to you whenever you’re in a pinch. We work hard 24/7 to help you deal with your most challenging academic tasks and figure out a way out of the most complicated situations. So, what are you waiting for? Order a custom-written medical paper now and o impress your professor with an original topic and unique content!